Hi and welcome.
If you love using essential oils then you are going to love this article. Today, we are going to create 5 fantastic DIY's from one beautiful blend of essential oils called Marseille's Remedy Traditional Oil Blend. This essential oil blend by Wild Creek Naturals has so many uses, this is one product you are going to want to keep on your shelf for all of your future bath, body and home DIY products.
If you are looking for a beautiful blend of essential oils that smells amazing, has been around for centuries and has so many uses, you are going to love Marseille's Remedy Traditional Oil Blend.
Marseille's Remedy Traditional Oil Blend is created using clove bud essential oil, lemon essential oil, cinnamon bark essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil and rosemary essential oil.
The fresh, clean, earthy scent in this specific essential oil blend has a centuries old history of medicinal and wellness uses dating back to medieval France where it was once reportedly used to ward off the plague. Today, we are going to use this traditional essential oil blend to make some fantastic DIY products, including:
And, as with all essential oils, be sure to consult a doctor before use if you are breastfeeding or pregnant, and avoid direct contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
Let's get into the DIY recipes and see the different uses for one essential oil blend.
1. Melt And Pour Oatmeal Soap Bars Using Marseille's Remedy Essential Oil Traditional Blend
First, we are going to make some beautiful DIY handmade oatmeal soap bars using Marseille's Remedy. These soap bars are great to have around the house, and make lovely gifts for friends and family.
Here is what you need to make these essential oil melt and pour oatmeal soap bars:
Instructions for DIY handmade oatmeal soap bars:
1. Cut up your melt and pour soap base into small pieces. You are going to aim to cut them roughly the same size so they melt evenly.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, melt your cut melt and pour soap base pieces for 30 second intervals, stirring in between each interval until fully melted.
3. Once fully melted, add ten drops of Marseille's Remedy Traditional Oil Blend to your melted soap base, and gently stir.
4. Sprinkle your oatmeal into the bottom of your soap mold and then carefully pour enough of your melted soap base to cover the oatmeal.
5. Let your first layer of soap slightly harden. This will keep your oatmeal from floating up into the bar of soap. The oatmeal is going to add a beautiful touch to these handmade soap bars, so you are going to want to be able to see it clearly.
6. Pour the rest of your melted soap into the mold on top of your hardened oatmeal soap section and let fully harden.
7. Once your soap is cured and hard, go ahead and pop it out of the mold, and trim any edges off with a pairing knife.
Voila! Look how beautiful these DIY oatmeal soap bars turned out. These would make a great little handmade gift for someone.
These homemade soap bars smell absolutely amazing and are nourishing and moisturizing for the skin. And just look how beautiful they are!
Next we are making a rose and lavender bath salt blend using Marseille's Remedy Traditional Oil Blend and epsom salt. This bath salt blend is extremely easy to make, and smells absolutely amazing.
Let's make it!
Here is what you need to make this DIY bath salt blend:
Instructions to make DIY rose and lavender bath salt:
1. In a bowl, pour your 3 cups of epsom salt.
2. Pour your flower blend into the epsom salt and stir to combine.
3. Distribute the 15 drops of the Marseille's Remedy Essential Oil Blend throughout your bath salt mixture and stir well to combine.
4. Once your bath salt mixture is well combined, you can use a spoon to put it into small containers. If you plan to keep this by your bath tub, you may want to consider a break-proof container or jar.
These also make really beautiful handmade gift to give someone! The flowers add a hint of color that perfectly compliment the natural notes picked up by the Marseille's Remedy. This is a soothing blend for the bath that anyone will be sure to appreciate!
*Use 1 enjoyable cup per bath
For anyone who prefers a sugar scrub to exfoliate and moisturize their skin with, here is a fantastic handmade sugar scrub recipe using Marseille's Remedy Traditional Oil Blend and a mix of white sugar, brown sugar and coconut oil.
Here is what you need to make this easy homemade sugar scrub:
Instructions to make sugar scrub:
1. In a bowl, add your brown sugar and white sugar.
2. Add your coconut oil and stir to combine. Use the back side of your spoon to blend the oil into the sugar granule. Your sugar scrub mixture should resemble a crumbly cookie dough consistency once blended.
3. Add your 10 drops of Marseille's Remedy oil blend and stir well to combine.
4. Once very well combined, spoon your sugar scrub mixture into containers or jars to keep by your sink.
Again, if you plan on using this in the shower or bath, you should consider using a shatter-proof container.
Sugar scrubs make wonderful natural exfoliants for the skin and are always nice to have on hand. These are especially great on rough, tired hands.
Wash your hands with soap and water, and follow up with this homemade sugar scrub to keep your hands soft, smooth and moisturized.
If you are looking for a natural, all-purpose cleaner that is easy to make and works wonders, you are going to want to bookmark and pin this DIY cleaning spray recipe.
Here is what you need to make this natural, all-purpose cleaning spray:
Instructions to make this all natural, all-purpose cleaning spray:
1. In a bowl or container, mix together the water and white vinegar.
2. Add the 7 drops of Marseille's Remedy Essential Oil Blend, and stir to combine.
3. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle. To keep your all-purpose cleaner longer, use a dark colored or amber spray bottle. This will deter the breakdown of the essential oils and will extend the shelf life.
4. Shake before each use and use for everyday cleaning.
*Do not use on granite. The vinegar in the all-purpose spray does not mix well with it.
Making your own all-purpose cleaning spray with Marseille's Remedy Traditional Oil Blend is a great way to get away from chemical cleaners. This spray is especially great to keep in the bathroom for cleaning around the sink, toilet and tub.
*This all natural cleaning spray should last for up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
Have you ever made a pot simmer? a pot simmer is a natural way to bring the aroma of the natural herbs, flowers and essential oils into your home.
Making a DIY pot simmer is a great way to get your house smelling great without using sprays, diffusers or anything else.
Here is what you need to make this essential oil pot simmer:
Instructions to make this essential oil pot simmer:
1. Add all of the water for your simmer pot into a pot.
2. Add your lavender springs.
3. Add the rosemary.
4. Add the Marseille's Remedy essential oil.
5. Bring to a soft simmer. You don't want this boiling, just barely simmering; enough so it generates a soft steam.
6. Check on your pot often to make sure it has not gone dry.
Blending florals with the Marseille's Remedy Traditional Oil Blend is a great ideas as they compliment each other so beautifully. The fresh floral notes balance the earthy, green scent of the Marseille's Remedy resulting in the most beautiful aroma that will fill your house with soft, natural scent.
Not only does it smell amazing, this simmer pot looks gorgeous!
There are so many uses for Marseille's Remedy Traditional Oil Blend, and one bottle really goes a long way. To learn more about Marseille's Remedy, be sure to check out Wild Creek's website right here.
We hope you found some great essential uses with Marseille's Remedy Traditional Oil Blend. Be sure to bookmark or save this page so you can come back to grab these easy DIY's.
Comments will be approved before showing up.