The BEST Granola Recipe | Homemade Healthy Granola
Hi there, and welcome!
Homemade granola is an easy recipe to whip up for a delicious, healthy snack, breakfast or treat and it can be easily customized with your favorite add-ins.
You are going to fall in love with this homemade granola recipe, and we simply can't wait for you to try it out. Let's get into it!
The Best Granola Recipe | Homemade Healthy Granola
What Can I Add To My Granola Recipe?
There are many things you can add to make this granola recipe, including the following:
- Nuts: slivered or sliced almonds, pecans, walnuts
- Seeds: chia seeds, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds
- Sweetener: honey or real maple syrup
- Dried Fruit: cranberries, raisins, strawberries, apricots, coconut
Be as creative as you want to when you are making this granola recipe to make it your own.
Here's What You Need To Make The BEST Granola Recipe - Ingredients:
- 2 cups of old fashioned oats (this is the base of your granola recipe)
- 1/2 cup of nuts: we prefer almond slices or pecans
- 1/4 cup of seeds: our favorite is sunflower seeds for homemade granola
- 1/3 cup of sweetener: either honey or real maple syrup
- 1/3 cup dried fruit: use one kind or make a blend. Adding dried cranberries gives it a boost of beautiful color.
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract *optional
Here's What You Do To Make The BEST Homemade Granola Recipe - Directions:
- Preheat your oven to 300°F
- In a bowl, combine all of your granola recipe ingredients and mix with a large spoon
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Spread your homemade granola onto your pan
- Put the granola into your oven and toast for 10-12 minutes
- Take your homemade granola out and let cool
- Keep it for up to two weeks in the fridge. We love to keep ours in a mason jar.
That's it! Isn't this homemade granola recipe easy to make? You can serve it with milk and garnish it with fresh berries, munch on it on its own or make parfaits with it. The granola ideas go on and on.
Browse all personalized, handmade items you can find on Etsy HERE
Be sure to save a Pin for this recipe to your Pinterest board. We will leave a beautiful pin for you below.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.