The BEST Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe | Make It From Scratch
Fall is such a beautiful season. Just thinking about the leaves changing colors and the warm days and cool nights is just heavenly. If you are like me, you also dream of warm & cozy drinks that honor that perfect fall mood, including the famous pumpkin spice latte.
Just wait until you see just how easy it is to make this pumpkin spice latte recipe from scratch. You are going to love fall even more.
We are going to share the BEST pumpkin spice latte recipe with you so can enjoy toasty pumpkin spice lattes at home, cozied up in a warm blanket, or to bring with you on a crisp fall walk.
The BEST Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Pumpkin spice lattes are so easy to make and here is the best pumpkin spice latte recipe!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients: This makes 2 delicious pumpkin spice lattes
- 2 cups of milk (any kind of milk or milk substitute is good, our go-to is 2%)
- 2 tbsp of pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (We like the pumpkin spice by Simply Organic on Amazon here)
- 2 tbsp sugar (adjust sugar as desired)
- 1/2 cup strong, hot coffee or 1/4 cup hot espresso
- whipped cream
The BEST Pumpkin Spice Latte Directions: Here is what you do to make it
- In a saucepan, heat the milk and add pumpkin puree and sugar and whisk everything together.
- Continue to stir until the pumpkin spice latte mixture is steaming, but not boiling. You don't want to scald your milk.
- Remove your pumpkin spice latte mixture from the heat once it is steaming, and whisk in vanilla, coffee or espresso and pumpkin pie spice. It should be creamy and it smell absolutely heavenly by now.
- Divide the pumpkin spice latte into two mugs, top them with whipped cream. You can use store-bought or whip up your own from 35% cream.
- Dust the tops of your pumpkin spice lattes with pumpkin pie spice.
Browse all personalized, handmade items you can find on Etsy HERE
We hope you enjoyed making this pumpkin spice latte from scratch. If you love this recipe as much as we do, be sure to save a Pin to your Pinterest board! We would appreciate that.
Have a cozy, warm day!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.