Hello and welcome!
What is more amazing than waking up to that enticing aroma of freshly brewed coffee in the morning? Just the thought of sunshine pouring golden warmth in through my morning window while my coffee steam swirls is the most wonderful image to me. I love everything about my morning coffee, and occasionally, I even bring my coffee in the shower with me. It's true. But now, we are going to share a DIY coffee scrub recipe with you that can have you enjoying your coffee in the shower every morning!
Today, we are sharing how to make a coffee body and face scrub recipe with you.
This is an amazing coffee scrub recipe you can make and keep handy by the shower. It smells fantastic, and is a great exfoliant for the body!
Here is our own DIY Homemade Coffee Body Scrub Recipe.
Here is what you need to make your own coffee body & face scrub:
*Note: Freshly ground coffee works best for this DIY coffee body & face scrub (as well as tastes better in your morning brew, just saying!)
1. Mix the coffee together with the sugar in a bowl until well combined.
2. Melt the coconut oil until it is a liquid. This will only take a few seconds in the microwave.
3. Add 2-3 drops of essential oil of your choice to the coconut oil and stir gently.
4. Add melted coconut oil and essential oil to the sugar and coffee scrub mixture, stirring constantly.
5. Store your coffee scrub in a closed-lid container. Again, we are recommending PET plastic jars for this.
This homemade coffee body and face scrub will smell amazing and is an excellent exfoliant for your skin, plus the coconut oil will leave skin soft, silky and smooth.
This homemade coffee scrub also makes an excellent DIY handmade gift. Be sure to Pin this one so you can remember for upcoming special occasions!
We hope you enjoyed learning about how to make coffee scrub! We will leave a few Pin options below for your Pinterest board, we would appreciate if you would Pin it!
Thanks, enjoy the beautiful day.
Comments will be approved before showing up.