How To Submit Your Products To Get Featured In Our Online Magazine
DIY Craft Club is accepting submissions for our popular gift guides. If your product is chosen, it will be featured in one of our gift guides and shared on our Pinterest with your very own pin! (over 450,000 monthly views!).
Do you have a product that you would like promoted to our readers? If you have an Etsy shop, large recognized brand, are a PR manager, or have a new product launch, then we want to hear from you.
Our gift guides run all year round and are not only for the holidays. They are also for specific occasions and specific customer demographics. Our gift guides are always open and that means we constantly add new and exiting products into our established gift guides that already have Google ranking authority.
Check out one of our most popular gift guides which ranks on the very first page of Google. Best Gift Ideas For Bread Makers
Our readers want to see us talk about products from the DIY & Crafts, Home & Garden, and Food categories.
• Item must fit into one of these categories: DIY & Crafts, Home & Garden and Food.
• Submissions must have a value of at least $50. You may send up to two items to reach the total value of $50.
• We require 2 full size samples which are not returned.
• If you do not have a product that can be shipped then a $99 fee is charged instead of having the product sent to us.
• Products must be brand new.
• Submitted items must not contain copyrighted material or trademarks unless you are the owner.
• We will choose what gift guide is best for your product.
• Your product will be featured in an enriched SEO-friendly gift guide. Your feature will have three short paragraphs talking about your product and your company.
• Professional photos of your product: if you do not have a product that can be sent, then we require good quality photos of your product. If your product is not represented in a professional manner it will not be accepted.
• A link back to your website or Amazon store via our affiliate link.
• If we especially love your product, there is a possibility that it may even get featured on our YouTube channel.
Before You Submit Your Product For A Gift Guide Feature Keep In Mind These Key Points
• Does your product fit in with our readership? Browse through our website to make sure we are a good fit first.
• When submitting your product, keep your email short and sweet. We get a ton of submissions and we will determine if you are right for our readers simply by visiting your website. All we need to know is a few short sentences about your company and website link to the product that you want featured.
Are you ready to submit your product or company?
DIY Craft Club reserves the right to decline any submission. Sending your product does not guarantee a placement.
Reasons why your product may not be featured:
• If it is faulty
• Does not represent what is shown on your website
• Not of good quality
Our readers are important to us and we will only feature quality products.